24 Hour Security
and Electric up to 50 Amps
Easy Access to Gas Docks
175' Wide Channels
4' Wide Floating Docks
Pump Out Station
Easy Access, 5 minutes from
Marina Entrance Southwest
from Toledo Harbor Light
Immediate Access to Lake Erie
Click here to schedule the boat hoist in/out.
Click Here to see the Marina Map
Click Here for a Chart of the Area
Click here to see Lost Peninsulas dock restoration in
The new Owners Bill & Jill, are very exited about the Property and welcome
existing and new Dockers. Lost Peninsula is a family oriented marina with
great clientele and the perfect place if you are looking for a Michigan Marina, or
Ohio Marina . See our new club
house, and swimming pool.
Here are some of the benefits the dock
members enjoy by leasing a slip at Lost Peninsula.
- A friendly greeting from boating
people who are truly glad your here.
- Marine grade fuel at cost, we
display our invoice / distribution cost and that's what the members
pay, $0.0 mark up.
- Military, Fire, or Police Service
People enjoy a 5% discount.
- Senor citizen enjoy a 5% discount.
- Direct access to the lake.
- Drive directly up to your dock, no
dock carts required! Drive up, and park next to your vessel on a
- Every dock at the marina is
floating, this means no need to worry about lines going loose or
tight due to lake Erie's changing water levels.
- Pool / hot tub privileges, enjoy
the 2000 square foot fenced in pool / hot tub area.
- Personalize your area. Many of or
members have built decks, and gazebos to enhance their summer
- 24 hours a day 365 days a year
Here is what we accomplished in 2012
- We put 85 docks back in the water.
- Built a play area for children
including, a tether ball, funnel ball, and merry-go-round.
- Sand based Volley Ball court.
- Rework the 700/800 section
- Opened the Boat launch back up.
On the schedule for 2013
- New maintenance building (Completed)
- Completely new road on the 700 section
all the way to the clubhouse. (40% Complete)
- All missing docks on the 700 section
back in place (92% Complete)
- Finger dock system installed at the end
of the 700 channel.
- New fuel dock ramps (Completed)
- Dock Poles on the South side of the
- New dock system with ramps from the
fuel dock all the way to the corner.
- Re-landscaped and closed the lower road
on the beginning of the 100 section. (Completed)
- All gravel roads will be graded with
new road grader. (40% Complete)
- New dock system with ramps at the end of the 500 section. 50%
- Clean up of the beach, along with a set of steps leading down.
- 20 new 24' docks built for the marina.
- Set up the marina restaurant / bar "Coochis on the Lake".